Monday, August 1, 2011

July 30, 2011

HI DAD! Mama, I, and her friend, Lou (Palmer) went to the Farmer's Market this morning- Lou was up here for a week, and has been wanting to hang out with us, but it didn't work out until this morning. Mama's 2nd grade teacher held me for a bit which was nice- kind of hard to talk/catch up at the Market but it's ok. Then, Lou came over and held me for a bit. Mama and Uncle Nate played the kinect game for awhile... Mama and Uncle Nate returned pop bottles and got a hot-n-ready pizza for lunch (even though Mama can't eat it), but everyone thought it was really nice because they were all doing stuff, but Mama wanted everyone to take a break and be together....THEN, Mama and Nana went to see Horrible Boss' while Uncle Nate and Grandpa saw Captain America. I guess Nana has an 'immature sense of humor' because they keep making fun of her- she really liked Hangover, and thought Horrible Boss' was hilarious (which Mama said it had it's really funny parts, but some of it was pretty 'immature'- not that Mama is THAT mature haha lol)... they enjoyed themselves while I stayed home with Great Aunt Jean. I like when she watches me because she WON'T put me down (she doesn't want me to cry) so I get to be held the ENTIRE TIME of however long they're all gone for- hehe.

When they got home, I got to go over to Grandma's house for a bit. She held me almost the whole time too! I got to play with my sister Daisy... I saw Panzer, but Panzer just kind of sniffs me, looks at me, and just stares- Daisy at least gives me kisses... ;) I had a really nice day being held by everyone for the majority of the day and dreaming about YOU! I LOVE YOU DADDY! CYA SOON!
Love,
Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment