Thursday, November 10, 2011

Golf Glasses

I just got inside from the golf course... no, Caleb is not home. I got him a SWEET gift for his birthday, and yes, I already opened it (nice wife huh?!) but I just HAD to see if it worked. I'm grateful there were no MPs around, as they probably would've thought I was in the FBI. Imagine this, if you can: baby attached to my body and these big black sunglasses on looking for golf balls. No, I didn't wear these shades to just look inconspicuous, they're actually MADE to find golf balls!

Supposedly, these glasses are designed to block out everything so that golf balls just magically appear... I found a few range balls (in which I had to put back as Caleb would say "uh babe, c'mon those are RANGE balls- I can't use those...") with them, but while on my way to the ACTUAL golf course I realized the time change and figured out that I couldn't see a dang thing with the shades on... yes, I did look REALLY weird then. I haven't quite gotten up the guts to go to the golf course pond to dash-n-digup balls. However, this is a shout out to Bed Bath and Beyond's golf glasses- pretty cool- even if they didn't work, wouldn't YOU want to look like a member of the Blues Brothers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment