Saturday, June 12, 2010

Catching up with the Lohmans!

Whoa!!! To all of our faithful family and friends who read our blog... I am terribly sorry that you have been waiting a bit for us to update our blog!!! Yes we are alive and well, however BOTH of our laptops are not doing so well... At all! Didn't I say a little bit ago that I was (knock on wood) waiting for my laptop to bite the dust?! It did... As well as Caleb's... Which I did NOT expect at all! So here is my excuse for the lack of updates- after my last blog something happened (yes, no worries, I will blog about it) and then Caleb left and BOTH laptops died on me... We do have a computer/desktop but I am afraid of it as it is Caleb's precious computer that I may do something to that I am not supposed to (if I need to remind you: I am awful with technology!!) so... I decided to blog (because it was killing me that I hadn't updated/blogged in a bit) and am in fact using... My IPOD!! Yes, I will say again that I have a love/hate relationship with technology stuff... A
as my laptop is at the computer dr. and Cabe's is on it's way...

No comments:

Post a Comment